This product belongs to the human eye-safe 1.5μm micro pulsed fiber laser light source from LumiSpot Technology Co., Ltd. This product has the characteristics of high electricity-light conversion efficiency, low ASE noise, low power consumption ,wide range of working temperature and non-linear noise, which is suitable for using as the laser light source of remote sensing mapping & ranging.
|The repetition frequency varies from one to another
|Peak Power of the reference light
|Power share in bandwidth @3ns, 500kHz
|Reference light pulse and main
|Less than 20 ps at different temperatures for the same laser
|Pulse out delay jitter
|Measurement method: Take the reference light
|electric power consumption
|@Average Power 1W
|The laser will turn off at 95℃
|Optical output method
|FC/APC+ FC/UPC Head
|Main Output Length
|The length of the reference light
|Electrical Interface Model
· Laser Safety: This product emits laser radiation that is not visible to the human eye. Protective goggles should be worn before use. Avoid direct exposure of eyes or skin to the laser beam while the laser is operating.
· Power Usage: Ensure use within the rated voltage and power specifications.
· Electrostatic Protection: Appropriate electrostatic protection measures must be taken during the transport, storage, and use of the light source.
· Fiber End Face: The output end face should be appropriately cleaned before use to ensure it is free from dirt and contamination, as this can easily cause damage to the end face.
· Cooling Requirements: Adequate cooling must be maintained during the operation of the laser. It is recommended to use thermal grease or a thermal pad with high thermal conductivity for efficient heat dissipation. Failure to dissipate heat effectively may cause the internal temperature of the laser to rise, triggering the over-temperature protection feature and shutting down the laser output.
Add: Bldg 4 No.99 Fu Rong 3rd Road, Wuxi, China