Lumispot Tech's LSP-LRS-0310F Micro Laser Rangefinder Module (Ranging Module), is a paramount tool in precision distance gauging within the realm of photoelectric systems. This eye safety-certified laser module excels in delivering accurate distance readings, crucial for diverse applications requiring the utmost precision and reliability.
This product is mainly used in laser ranging, targeting and security field.
Lasers with Eye safe wavelength
Fully independent development
Patent & intellectual property protection
High reliability and cost performance
High stability and impact resistance
Can be easily intergated into various systems
Powered by Erbium Doped Glass Laser
Laser Range Finding
Defense and Security
Scope Aiming and Targeting
Rifle mounted laser range finder Module
Laser divergence angle
Continuous ranging frequency
DC6 ~ 36
Average ≤1W(@1Hz); Peak ≤5W
-40 ~ +65
• The laser emitted by this ranging module is a 1535nm laser that is safe for human eyes. Although it is within the eye-safe wavelength range, it is advised not to look directly into the laser beam.
• When adjusting the parallelism of the three optical axes, be sure to cover the receiving lens. Failure to do so may result in permanent damage to the detector due to excessively strong return signals.
• This range-finding module is not airtight. Ensure that the relative humidity of the operating environment is below 80% and that the environment is clean and hygienic to prevent damage to the laser.
• The measuring range of the ranging module depends on atmospheric visibility and the nature of the target. Range measurements will be reduced in fog, rain, and sandstorm conditions. Targets like clusters of green leaves, white walls, and exposed limestone have a higher reflectivity, which can increase the measuring range. Additionally, the range decreases as the angle of the laser beam to the target increases.
• It is strictly forbidden to emit lasers at highly reflective targets such as glass or white walls within 20 meters, as strong reflections may cause damage to the APD detector.
• Do not plug or unplug cables while the device is powered on. Ensure that the power supply polarity is connected correctly to avoid permanent damage to the equipment.
Add: Bldg 4 No.99 Fu Rong 3rd Road, Wuxi, China